The Students Council is the highest student governing body in the College.
- It is an autonomous and democratic body which serves as the official student government that solely represents the whole MSTI studentry.
- It serves as the official voice of the students.
- It fosters unity, harmonious relationship and mutual understanding among the student populace, school administrators, and the faculty.
- It protects the mutual interests of the students, the school administrators, and the faculty.
- It develops in the students the qualities of effective leadership.
- It serves as mediator in resolving conflicts between the students and the school administrators or faculty.
- It provides the official channel for the students’ redress of grievances.
- It leads in the advocacy and promotion of student’ rights and welfare.
The Students Council shall be composed of the following officers:
- Vice-President for External Affairs
- Vice-President for Internal Affairs
- 2 Representatives from the College of Liberal Arts
- 4 Representatives from the College of Business Administration
- 2 Representatives from the College of Engineering